Blackberry Bold… Finally!

by moe on August 26, 2008

Blackberry Bold - Rockstar Branded edition

Finally got my Blackberry Bold today.

For those that follow me on Twitter, I did my first live videocast yesterday, after UPS dropped off the package.

It didn’t end up recording, so I was planning on doing another short video clip, but as the people who logged onto the live videocast know, I don’t have much of a voice right now (lost it a few days ago), so I decided against it.

I’m definitely going to be incorporating more videocasts into the blog though, so there’ll be more to come. If you have any suggestions for what you’d like to see, please feel free to leave a comment and let me know.

Also, if you have any questions about the Bold, just ask and I’ll do my best to fill you in.

zillz August 26, 2008 at 9:03 AM

dope.

Anthony Pka Mista Traxxz August 26, 2008 at 11:29 AM

Tight man, on the subject of video topics, how about interviews with producer, rapper etc.. on how to get on in the music business. I want in ;)

-Anthony pka Mista Traxxz

Upscale Swagger August 26, 2008 at 11:45 AM

I can’t believe I missed the stream lol. Your so lucky, I’ve got to wait till AT&T decides to drop it and who knows when that will be?

Does Rogers have 3G?

djlissamonet August 26, 2008 at 2:21 PM

ok now im officially hating.
lolz

Moe Arora | makingthemogul.com August 26, 2008 at 3:11 PM

@zillz – Yesssir. I’ve been waiting a while for this one. About time Canada got an exclusive.

@Anthony Pka Mista Traxxz – I’m definitely going to be setting up video interviews. The first one is already planned actually and will be coming pretty soon.

@Upscale Swagger – I was hoping to post the video of the videocast, but it was my first time using it so it didn’t record unfortunately. It was cool though, the Bold review was more or less about 30 minutes, but the videocast went on for a little more than an hour, with everybody just interacting and discussing other topics.

Rogers does have 3G ad surprisingly enough, it’s actually pretty reliable – so far. We don’t have as much network congestion as the States, so it looks like the 3G strength may stay like this for a while.

@djlissamonet – Lol. I don’t know what it is, but the same way some people have their shopping obsessions for new kicks or jerseys; for me, its Blackberrys.

Go Getter August 26, 2008 at 7:09 PM

You did a great job on the live stream, it was successful at making me extra jealous! Now I just have to sit around aimlessly until somebody decides to drop this thing in the U.S.

Darkroom CCO August 27, 2008 at 3:09 PM

Man, I played myself by getting the Iphone. Enjoy fam!

Moe Arora | makingthemogul.com August 29, 2008 at 1:20 AM

@Go Getter – Thank you! It was the first time I’d ever done anything like that so it was definitely a learning experience. If it doesn’t drop in the States soon, Montreal is just a 7-8 hour drive from Jerz. Come on up lol

@Darkroom CCO – The iPhone 3G is good too, but the lack of a physical keyboard is the main dealbreaker for me. That, and I’ve been a Blackberry user for a few years; so it’s hard for me to leave it.

{ 1 trackback }