New Music: Charles Hamilton, Asher Roth & B.o.B

by moe on November 3, 2008

Image courtesy of illRoots.com

Along with gracing the December issueof XXL, Charles Hamilton, Asher Roth & B.o.B decided to get together on a new track, “Change Gon’ Come”.

All 3 of these artists have made a major buzz over this past year and each stand out individually as leaders of the new school.

On top of delivering the third verse on the song, B.o.B also produced the song. I still can’t believe he’s only 19! I wasn’t doing anything nearly as productive as he is with his career when I was 19.

Listen to the song, enjoy it, download it, share it and make sure to go get that XXL issue.

Charles Hamilton, Asher Roth & B.o.B – Change Gon’ Come (Produced by B.o.B)
[audio:ch_ash_bob_changegoncome.mp3]

Click here to download “Change Gon’ Come” by Charles Hamilton, Asher Roth & B.o.B

Shout out to all the other artists who also made the XXL cover(s): Cory Gunz, Mickey Factz, CurrensyKid Cudi, Ace Hood, Wale & Blu.

XXL December 2008 cover - Wale, B.o.B, Asher Roth & Charles Hamilton
XXL December 2008 cover - Cory Gunz, Blu & Mickey FactzXXL December 2008 cover - Ace Hood, Currensy & Kid Cudi

Alan November 3, 2008 at 10:46 AM

I never listened to BOB before but I assume he’s the first person on the song? It sounds good. All 3 artists are really good.

Skeet November 3, 2008 at 11:18 AM

Charles Hamilton spits first dude. He says his name twice – at the beginning and at the end of his verse. Listen to the lyrics son

Alan November 3, 2008 at 11:31 AM

Thank you Skeet. Im french so I sometimes do not hear everything in english rap. They are all 3 very good rappers

mikewaxx November 4, 2008 at 12:14 AM

thanks for using our image….

Moe Arora November 4, 2008 at 1:35 AM

@Alan – All 3 of them are definitely incredibly talented. Check out some of the other artists featured in the XXL spread as well. I’m sure you’ll find a few more who you’ll like.

@mikewaxx – I wasn’t aware this was your image as it was sent to me along with the song without any mention of it. I’ve edited the post to give you credit for your image. Thanks.

Eric Phillipson November 4, 2008 at 2:27 AM

Been a fan of B.o.B. for awhile good artist with a good personality. Asher Roth is growing on me. I can definitely say that there has been an influx of decent new artists. Looking forward to what they will be bringing to the table.

Sydney May 11, 2010 at 9:09 AM

Charles Hamilton is amazing. Me and my boyfriend’s song goes to his song Never Land. Check that out! :]