Mistah Fab – Hit Me On Twitter

by Mohit Arora on April 17, 2009

mistahfab

Now that Kelso has become the first Twitter user to hit 1 million followers and Oprah has dedicated an entire show to Twitter, Mistah Fab drops what’s probably the best song themed around social media.

There’ve been a couple songs out there about social media, but let’s be real – most of them suck. They make for fun parodies, but aren’t actual songs that you would listen to.

This one’s dope though; it’s definitely going on the iPod.

Shout out to Rob-E on the production!

Listen to the song below:

Download

“I’ll follow you, and you follow me… Hit me Twitterrrrrrrrrrr”

Add Mistah Fab on Twitter
Add Rob-E on Twitter

And of course, hit me on Twitter.

Casey April 17, 2009 at 9:54 PM

Love the song! I’m going to annoy my co-workers with this hook all of next week lolz!!

S A V V Y Fatty! April 18, 2009 at 1:23 PM

That’s a lie. I’ve been following Fab and he AIN’T been following me NOR will he respond to my Tweets to him.
TWalse ADVERTISEMENT! :^p

sukhjit April 18, 2009 at 1:31 PM

very very cute song. I’m already hearing it over and over again in my head… “hiiiit mee on twwitta…” =)

Moe Arora April 18, 2009 at 1:38 PM

@Casey – Lol. I imagine most of us probably will!

@Savvy – Come to think of it, I don’t think he’s following me either lol. I’ll pass along the message. How do you like the song?

@sukhjit – I agree. never thought a song about social media could actually be good lol. This one’s staying in rotation.

S A V V Y Fatty! April 18, 2009 at 1:49 PM

“Ehhh” at best. Very topical.
But as a writer, I’m biased. I’m always listening to shit and thinking of ways to improve or MURDER it. }:^p

kevin April 18, 2009 at 2:04 PM

^^hater lol. cool song tho!

Moe Arora April 18, 2009 at 2:14 PM

@Savvy – I know what you mean; I tend to analyze everything from multiple angles myself. It’s a gift & a curse.

@kevin – Nah man, Savvy’s mad cool. Thanks for checking out the blog & song.

Staci J. Shelton April 20, 2009 at 6:11 AM

Okay, Moe…

I have to admit, I was a little skeptical when I heard the title, but MAN THIS TRACK IS HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Definitely on the iPhone, iPod and you KNOW me…this track will be on blast and promoted when I speak.

Yet again…you are the man, sharing the hottest tracks!

Anonymous May 1, 2009 at 6:49 PM

So….. is it me or does this just sound like tpain’s cousin tried to rip off a song from the Dream and switched the words? if you are going to write about something as simple as “twitter myspace faceboook black planet etc.” why not get creative somewhere….. agreed ehh at best!!! but it will prolly catch on and some kid will make up a dance to it and next week we will all wish we made that shit….. oh well…. another sigh for hip hop…..

Derrick May 14, 2009 at 8:38 PM

reminds me a whole of ‘blame it’