The Man Behind 50 Cent's Social Media Empire

by Moe Arora on June 2, 2009

thisis50

Love him or hate him, ever since 50 Cent first launched his media channel, ThisIs50.com,  nearly every other artist ran to launch their own Ning site in hopes of copying his success.

While others are frantically trying to emulate ThisIs50.com, the man behind the site and its success, Chris “Broadway” Romero, is continuing to move on and break new grounds.

Broadway was recently interviewed by TechZulu, where he offered some insight into the success and motivation of ThisIs50.com.

Watch the video below:

[via TechZulu]

Casey June 2, 2009 at 12:40 PM

I love the line he said at the end. Good interview! You should do a full feature of him on your site too. I’d love to see that

james June 2, 2009 at 3:09 PM

i heard about him before but didn’t know much about him. good interview

EF Huttin' June 9, 2009 at 7:09 AM

Fuck a hug, I just wanna motorboat a few times.

E. Brock A.K.A. I Love Tahiry's Ass June 9, 2009 at 7:26 AM

*sips coffee*

This cup of coffee isn’t working. Looking at those pillows is making me mad sleepy.

Shay? …Is it ok that I call you Shay? Ok, well, actually, it doesn’t matter, your name is no longer Shay.

It is now TF.

I’m quite sure you can figure out what that means, and when you do, that’s what we’ll do. Immediately.

And repeatedly.

OED June 9, 2009 at 7:27 AM

Vitamin Damn!

Ragga June 9, 2009 at 7:42 AM

nice …

eyes

Traffic was f-d up this morning. She makes the morning so much better.

sherm June 9, 2009 at 8:01 AM

she looks so nurturing…like she’d just put your head between those giant chest-pillows and rock you to sleep…mmmmm…mom-ma

Bigga Aka Sammy Davis Twitter!! aka Bigga Stinson!!! June 9, 2009 at 8:36 AM

Shay has some buttery tities!!

chronwell June 9, 2009 at 8:39 AM

Cock a doodle dooooo!!

500K Flea June 9, 2009 at 8:50 AM

Mmm…a very astute observation by Sherm: This tigress has a robust torso which indicates her eminence as a supreme matriarch, the plentifulness of her bosom is meant to nurture her cubs or mate.

Ragga June 9, 2009 at 9:18 AM

Love child of Ella Joyce and the Rock?

500K Flea June 9, 2009 at 9:44 AM

@ Bigga Stinson: I’d say she has about 2 litres per titty, no homo(genized)!!! LOL.

@ Sherm: Flea’ve Irwin??? Classic, Ha Ha!! I shall add that to my moniker.

ghostdini rich June 9, 2009 at 9:44 AM

@ ebrock…hahahaha.

complexone June 9, 2009 at 9:57 AM

She looks like she’s 40!

This comment was originally posted on The Smoking Section

Bigga Aka my album is executive produced by Nat King Cole and Jimi Hendrix June 9, 2009 at 10:11 AM

Complexone:

Yes 40 DDD
LOL

Flea Irwin:

LOL!!!!

TC June 9, 2009 at 10:16 AM

Said “sex tape”

R0B0 June 9, 2009 at 10:34 AM

good lord, man.

the disgruntled baller aka cooler aficionado June 9, 2009 at 11:06 AM

Winner!

I’d love to put her in the sharpshooter.

El Rosado June 9, 2009 at 11:49 AM

She looks kinda cougar-ish. A bit like Pam Grier in the face.

Si Boogie614 June 9, 2009 at 3:27 PM

ah the motor boat one of my fav o rites, with those sweatermellons id just lay on one and let the other slap me in the cheek

Cheavor June 10, 2009 at 6:41 PM

I liked the interview that 50’s tech guy did. He made some good points: “Do Your Own Thing”. I make it a point to tell my clients that it’s important that anything we do, it be Professional, and never to do things just because others are doing it.
Personally i don’t use Ning cause it’s very limited for the many things i got in store, but i guess it works for others.